Another way to stay healthy is by limiting the stress in your life. That's where the Employee Assistance Program can help.
The Employee Assistance Program offers you and your family professional and confidential counseling services at no cost to you. Get information and referrals to help you with big decisions about childcare, eldercare, education, legal services and more. The EAP will be administered by Beacon Health Options.
The EAP will be administered by Beacon Health Options.
- Access to over 22,000 attorneys in the U.S. and Canada
- Free 30-minute telephonic or face-to-face consultation with a state-specific attorney per separate issue, per year
- Ability to retain the same attorney for ongoing representation at a 25 percent discounted rate
- Help with a variety of issues such as separation and divorce, living wills, criminal matters and document preparation
- Access to over 2,000 professional mediators
- Free 30-minute telephonic or face-to-face consultation with a qualified mediator per separate issue, per year
- Referrals for face-to-face professional mediation at 25 percent below normal fees
- Help with a variety of issues such as child custody, child support, debt division, inheritance disputes and property division
- Telephone-based financial information from credentialed financial professionals including licensed CPAs and Certified Financial Planners
- Up to 30-minutes of telephonic consultation per separate issue, per year
- Consultation on issues such as financial planning, investments, credit and collections, taxes, home buying, recovering from debt and school funding
- Referrals to debt counseling and consolidation services
Healthy Workplace Cultures