24/7 Health Care Access:
MDLIVE provides anytime, anywhere access to quality healthcare from local physicians who can diagnose, treat, and write prescriptions for routine medical conditions. And registration is free. Learn more.
Employees and covered dependents (if applicable) in a CenturyLink medical plan (CDHP, HDHP or PPO) may access the program.
- $10 co-pay for PPO and CDHP health plans
- $38 co-pay for HDHP health plan*
4 ways to connect with MDLIVE
- Video Conference - See a doctor using your computer and a webcam over the Internet.
- Phone Call - No webcam? No Problem! Call 888.632.2738 to speak with an MDLIVE Health Service Specialist who will connect you with a doctor.
- MDLIVE App for iPhone - To download mobile app, visit mdlive.com/getapp. Android OS and Windows versions are scheduled for later this year.
- Secure E-mail Advice - Ask questions and get advice privately using secure e-mail.
Please Note: MDLIVE operates subject to state regulation and may not be available in certain states.
Update on Telehealth in Idaho
Thanks to a new state law, you will be able to access telehealth services through MDLIVE as of June 1. Please click here to access our FAQs for more information.
When can I use MDLIVE?
When can I use MDLIVE?
Please note: MDLIVE is currently unavailable in Arkansas.
Use MDLIVE for non-emergency medical issues (especially as an alternate to the high cost of an emergency room or urgent care center when the condition is not life threatening). You can also call MDLIVE when your regular doctor is not available on your schedule, you are traveling and need medical care, when it is not convenient to leave your home or work or you need a prescription or refill*. MDLIVE* is available 24 hours a day, seven days a week for treating common conditions including:
- Cold and flu
- Ear infections
- Sinus infections
- Sore throat
- Urinary tract infections
Please Note: In a life threatening situation, contact 911 or go to the emergency room.
*HDHP - Due to IRS mandates for high deductible plans, employees and dependents enrolled in the HDHP must pay 100 percent of all non-preventive medical costs until the deducible is met. The full cost of this telemedicine service is $38, and once your deductible is met the $38 consult fee is still due at the point-of-service. However, UHC will reimburse the difference between the consult fee paid and the coinsurance due. Note: the consult fee is nonrefundable, even if the doctor does not prescribe medication or refers you back to your PCP.