As you prepare for your departure from CenturyLink, there are decisions to make and information you need to help ensure a smooth transition.
We encourage you to review the Departing Guide for departing employees and utilize the Departing Employee Checklist for a list of actions to take before you leave the company.
Do you still have questions?
- Discuss specific items with your supervisor or manager.
- If you still have questions regarding your benefit plans contact the CenturyLink Service Center at 800.729.7526. Customer Service Associates (CSAs) are available between 8:30 am and 6:30 pm Central time, Monday through Friday.
- If you still have questions regarding your healthcare and/or life insurance plans, you may send an email by logging in to the CenturyLink Health and Life website, navigate to the top menu and select "Contact Us."
- If you still have questions regarding your 401(k) Savings Plan contact Wells Fargo at 877.379.0118. Business hours are 6:00 a.m. to 10:00 p.m. Central time, Monday through Friday.
- If you still have questions regarding your Pension Plan contact the Pension Service Center at 800.729.7526, Option #1, Option #3. Business hours are 8:00 a.m. to 7:00 p.m. Central time, Monday through Friday.